Welcome to the very first Portland Picnic! Be a part of history by joining in as a volunteer. In return for your time, you’ll get a Portland Picnic t-shirt, a coupon for $10 off a tasting package plus discounts from other vendors at the event. You must be 21 years or older to volunteer.
We need volunteers to:
- Registration and Check In: At the park entry, you’ll help us ID patrons and welcome them to the picnic.
- Glass and Ticket Sales: Posted inside the park, you’ll help sell ticket and wine packages.
- Information Desk: We’ll need you to be the friendly face for guests
- Grape Stomp Competition Support: Help the teams get set up for their big stomps.
- Kids Area: Help administer craft activities and games for the wee ones.
- Navigator: Post up around the event and assist our guests in finding what they need.
- Wine or Beer Pourer: You’ll receive a brief OLCC training before pouring delicious wine and beer for thirsty guests.
- Cleanup: Help us breakdown the event.
We will contact you shortly after your form is submitted to confirm and give further details. Meantime, if you have any questions, please contact Lydia: email@example.com